4. Bimodal Phonon Scattering in Graphene Grain Boundaries.
Nano Letters, 15 (7), 4532 4540, 2015. P. Yasaei, A. Fathizadeh, R. Hantehzadeh, A. K. Majee, A. El-Ghandour, D. Estrada, C. Foster, Z. Aksamija, F. Khalili-Araghi, and A. Salehi-Khojin.
3. High Quality Black Phosphorus Atomic Layers by Liquid Phase Exfoliation.
Advanced Materials, 27 (11), 1887 1892, 2015. P. Yasaei, B. Kumar, T. Foroozan, C. Wang, M. Asadi, D. Tuschel, J. Ernesto. Indacochea, R. Klie, A. Salehi-Khojin.
2. Chemical sensing with switchable transport channels in graphene grain boundaries.
Nature Communications, 5, 10.1038/ncomms5911. P. Yasaei, B. Kumar, R. Hantehzadeh, M. Kayyalha, A. Baskin, N. Repnin, C. Wang, R. F. Klie, Y. P. Chen, P. Kral, A. Salehi-Khojin.
1. The Role of External Defects in Chemical Sensing of Graphene Field-Effect Transistors.
Nano Letters, 3 (5), 1962-1968, 2013. B. Kumar, K. Min, M. Bashirzadeh, A. Barati-Farimani, M.-H. Bae, D. Estrada, , Y. D. Kim, P. Yasaei, Y. D. Park, E. Pop, N. R. Aluru, A. Salehi-Khojin.
– Development of 2D material systems: Graphene, Transition Metal Dichalcogenides, Phosphorene
– Development of novel chemical, biological, and environmental sensors
– Thermal transport in nanoscale and dimensionally confined systems
– Novel energy generation, conversion, and storage systems
Other Interests and Hobbies
Outdoor activities, Travelling, Skiing, Swimming, Tennis