University of Illinois at Chicago.
B.S. Mechanical Eng, 2010
Islamic Azad University,
Tehran Science; Research Branch
Robust Carbon Dioxide Reduction on Molybdenum disulfide Edges.
Nature Communications, 5, 10.1038/ncomms5470. M. Asadi, B. Kumar, A. Behranginia, B. Rosen, D. Pisasale, A. Baskin, N. Repnin, P. Phillips, W. Zhu, R. Haasch, R. Klie, P. Kral, J. Abiade, A. Salehi-Khojin.
– 2-dimentional new material synthesize
– Fabrication of Nano devices
– Nano thermoelectric studies
Award and honors
1. Awarded discounts on tuition fees for 8 consecutive semesters for being the second top student of class of 2006
2. Admission to post graduation studies in Transformation of energy Mechanics without needing to take an entrance exam for being one of the two best.
Other Interests and Hobbies
Swimming, Race driving.